Advantages of Valithea’s financial plan, specifically developed for early-stage startups:
✓ Advanced and realistic financial modelling and early-stage valuation methods
✓ User-friendly, editable and strategy-oriented financials
✓ Ability to monitor inventory, measure profitability and monitor performance through metrics
✓ Adapted to information sought, transparency standards and preferences of both investors and founders
✓ Adapted to a variety of different transactions and markets
The advanced financial plan for startups is reserved for revenue-generating companies and includes:
– 1 additional project scenario
– Past financial and documents analysis
– Market sizing, competitors and strategy analysis
– Customers development and acquisition strategy
– Detailed revenue model and product life cycle analysis
– Detailed costs
– Inventory flow
– Personnel development
– Integrated financials with P&L balance sheet and monthly cash flows
– Estimate of funds to raise and financing strategy
– Sector-specific metrics and breakeven analysis
– Template structured for automatic updates with graphs and table for use in reports with changeable brand colours
The work will be delivered in excel and involves desk market research and strategy consulting and updates.
Information requested (optional, if available): any other internal financial plan, business plan, market analysis or any key competitors list you may have, pricing information, past financials and performance, new projects. Availability for an initial call to review the business model in detail.
After our first call, I will start building the model, which we are likely to review at least twice.
Target: Companies after the 3° year of operation
Estimated Delivery: 10 Working Days from the submission of information and the initial call
Reviews and Consulting Period: 1 month from the Day of Purchase.